dijous, 12 de maig del 2016

2ND POST . My ENGLISH COMPETENCE in 2016

I don't have a better or worst post because I can't know if it's better or not. But I think this is good. I think is one of the best posts because I learnt how to write "good "and efficient. I have chosen this because I corrected some mistakes, comparing to other posts. I think it's one of the best because I expent more time comparing to other posts ( On this therm I have expent more time doing the blogspot) and I think it's better.


""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


I 'm going to talk about Call of duty franchise. There are a lot succesful games of this company but I think there are overrated because always are the same game just changing the title. I played the new videogames but there are not special. While I was playing I don't was bored but I prefer playing other games. A few days after I played the old Call of Dutys and they were better on all the aspects not only in amusement, the old games give you a better feeling, now it seems they want to make money at all costs. Yesterday I saw the new Call of Duty and I think it can be interesting but only for one reason. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare will hace Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 ( in my opinion the best videogame on playstation 3). Why I buy this new videogame if I'm interesed on the remasteritation, simply, because the only way to obtain it is buying the new for 100€.


"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada