divendres, 27 de setembre del 2013

My dream

My best dream is live in New York for a time. When i finish the university I think is a good oportunity for learn more english. I know the university is hard  and is a biggest  challenge live in other country. It's more hard live in other country, but it's my dream and I wish live in New York and when I work a lot in USA and i wish retire in Spain.  I wanna go to live the most fast possible because i love New York. I think i meet a lot of important people in New York, the most challenge of my live and i think about the solutions for live in New York I wanna visit Empire State Building, and the others sites, because is amazing.




ttp://invermetro.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/foto_new_york_114_vista_aerea.jpg

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada