divendres, 26 de setembre del 2014

Email to the teacher

1st Email:
I did my objective the last year, lose 26 kg doing box 2 hours daily. My objective now is approve baccalaureate. I think it’s excessive the change from 4th of Eso to 1st of Baccalaureate, but it’s not impossible. Before I studied a bit, now I study 4 hours daily for understand all, without count the time of homework. This year I will approve PET. 
My favorite hobby is the sport. I train 2 hours daily. I forgot the computer games and the PlayStation. I expend my free time with friends going to the cinema or other places. 

2nd Email:

Presentation:

Hi,  My name is Javier Garcia Diaz I'm 16 years old.I did my objective the last year, lose 26 kg doing box 2 hours daily. My objective now is approve batxillerat. My favorite hobby is the sport. I train 2 hours daily. I forgot the computer games and the PlayStation. I spend my free time with friends going to the cinema or other places. I will be a scientist, but i'm not sure about what field. I like Science Fiction movies and  the Scary movies too. 

My objective: 

I think it’s excessive the change from 4th of Eso to 1st of batxillerat, but it’s not impossible. Before I studied a bit, now I study 4 hours daily for understand all, without count the time of homework. This year I will pass
PET. My objective is pass batxillerat with good notes, I need good notes for study at university. I will be a better student this year. 

My summer: 

I had a relaxing summer, but I saw movies and series in English. Sometimes I went to the beach with my friends. I stayed 2 weeks in Andalucia with my cousins.    

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada