dijous, 14 de gener del 2016

Social media

I don't use a lot of social media because I'm not fond of the life of others. I just use Facebook to find what some celebryties are doing, for example the page of Mike Tyson. Nowadays the use of social media to investigate the private life of a celebrity is abusive.
I have owned a cell phone for one year and a half because I think it's better to have a good cell phone (to use it a lot of years) than a normal phone to change it every year.
I'm not proud of using social networking sites, I just use Facebook and I only created an acount because practically had an account. The affordances aren't very clear because everyone can investigate you and the profit is not useful. Wikipedia launched in 2001 and is the biggest tool ever created.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada