dijous, 18 de febrer del 2016

Get ready for london


We can't visit anything from this hotel because it's too far from the center. We should take the bus for go to the center and then we can see some interesting places. Walking we should need 64 minute to go to Piccadilly circus. We can go by bus it's more cheaper and faster.We aren't next to a place around 20 minutes, the metro station is on 15 minutes walking.

LANDMARKS

British museum

I want to go to the british museum because everyone talks about this place. I won't see anything about this place for don't spoil myself. I think I will find interesting places for exemple some painting or science inventions. The structure of this building seems amaizing. I want to go with bus, 20 minutes aproximately.


London eye

I want to visit this place but is expensive for what it is. But I think it's an obligatory place to go because you can see London in this ferris wheel and it's something cool, but the problem are the 32 pounds. I will go if there's any long queue. I want to go with bus, 20 minutes aproximately.



King's kross, harry potter 

I want to visit this place because is epic. I read Harry potter every 2 years, so I know about this story a lot. I want to make a photo for remember this moment. It's an special place because it's a famous story and I think there's will be a long queue. I will go in bus, the cheaper way to go.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada