dijous, 10 de març del 2016

Trip diary

The first day we woke up at 2 oclock to go to Barcelona and take the airplane to be in London at 9. We went to the hotel and then we took the metro for visit some interesting places like Buckingham palace or Westminster abbey. It was an exhaustive day. I thought about this day and the worst part was the airplane. I hate ryanair because there are toy planes. It's the cheaper company but I prefered to pay more money to go in a normal company. When we land on United Kingdom we felt the cold air and I thought omg why I came hear, but when we were on the hotel at night I thought it was cool.

The second day we wake up at 8 oclock. I didn't expect we could eat on a self-service and I used it to eat a lot because was better than expend money in expensive restaurants. After breakfast we go to Globe theatre and the Tower Bridge. In our free time we visited the other part of the bridge. Afternoon we visited some museums, my favorite museum was the natural history museum. We didn't go to Harrods and I want to go because my father said to me: Buy chocolate there because it's the best I ever ate. I really want to go to Harrods. When we arrived to the hostal we played pool.

The third day was one of my favourites because we visited the Notting Hill market. I ate on an incredible ambullant fast food stall. This market was cheap comparing with what saw in London center. I'm fond of this places because there are shops and ambulant fast food stall, nothing to compare with ambullant markets in Spain. We did to Camden Town and we had more free time to visist places. We go to the M&M shop and was very expensive. We returned to hostal and we played pool.

The last day was unttaped because we don't used this day for visit our favourites places. I want to visit again Notting Hill market, because I thought it was the better palce I visited in our stancy in London, but we went to Manchester's stadium and I thought: Why we came hear if we have a similiar stadium in Barcelona? In fact in my opinion we lost one day to visit new places or our favourites. My favourite part of the day was the launch time beacuse we ate on a good restaurant, I was exhausted from eating in McDonalds. When we arrive at Castello I was happy because I expend the next day resting.

1 comentari: