dilluns, 8 de juny del 2015

Looking Back

I  saw my old blogs and I can see an improve. I see an improve on my level of english in skills of reading and writing. I don't improve a lot in pronunciation because I listened old podcast and I don't talk very good english. I think my best work are the news, because I did 8 news this term and I think it's the best way to improve english because you read and write.

The most useful activities are news, because you improve your level very well. I don't find useful yoursays, because you don't learn any new word and you don't correct your fails. I will still doing news. I think we must do more oral presentations maybe 1 for month because I think it's the best way for learn english and other useful information.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada