dilluns, 11 d’abril del 2016

Yahoo: Why would Daily Mail or anyone else buy net firm?

the link of the news

This news talks about if it's worth buy Yahoo or not. The author of this news says it is because nowadays it continues making money and it's the second searched more used.

If I have the money to buy an old company like yahoo I wouldn't buy it because now it's not worth. Maybe a few years before I could do it but now it's impossible. Comparing yahoo with Google it doesn't have anything to do.  I can't understand how rich people can expend millions and put in risk his money to make more, of course their intention it's don't lose it but risk thousands of millions for more... Maybe that's why I'm not rich, I think a lot of people can't do it, only rich people wich are not afraid of lose everything.

shutting (tencar)

coverage  (cobertura)

revenues ( ingresos públics)



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada