dijous, 14 d’abril del 2016

Relationships: "Would you forgive your partner if they cheated on you?"

Would you forgive your partner if they cheated on you?

First of all I can't imagine myself in a situation like this because before I would have spoken with her. What I would say is: "Before we cheat us, we have to break and we have to understand it". Of course if I don't feel anything for my girlfriend I'll break up and on the contrary I hope she'll break up with me because we don't have to hurt each other, it's simply just breaking and finding another person who loves you.  I think it's better the truth than a lie for my benefit. 
I will forgive her as a person because It's something normal the attraction on other persons but I won't forgive her because she deceived me from the beginning. Another reason that I'm not going to forgive my girlfriend is because I can't trust on her again. I imagine a situation: My partner cheated me before and I forgive her but now she is late and I don't know where she is, I don't wanna think that...






The link of the news

In my opinion we shouldn't marry because you are obligated to stay with that person the rest of your life, if you don't divorce. You shouldn't be obligated to stay with someone... Because if you don't love him or her you are on a trouble. I think people can stay with someone without being married. In case you find your soulmate (very difficult task) you won't find her the only attractive woman.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada