dissabte, 7 de maig del 2016

Football is overrated

In Spain we only speak about football, it's the most important sport on this country and that's why I want to say my opinion. It's very overrated, because there are a lot of sports and the most important sport in this country is football, the teams on football are the best on the world, but nothing more about other sports. We expend a lot of time speaking about the football match or the football players but we don't promote another sports like baseball, if I want to practice baseball I have to go far, becuase it's not a popular sport in Spain. I respect the tastes of people but I consider it's too much valorated and this don't give options and variety. I never liked it because it's always the same, the objective is very simple (but not simple).


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada